MSM Group LLC is running an operation Oyu Tolgoi Underground (OTUG) Mining Ancillary equipment maintenance service with successful cooperation with Oyu Tolgoi partnership, since 2019.
We are currently looking for following position on this OTUG project;
- Troubleshoot equipment breakdown problems;
- Physical repairs of equipment with national crews;
- Teach national staff and upgrade their skills in troubleshooting and repairs;
- Ensure all staff are working in accordance with UG safety rules;
- Inspections of equipment to ensure they are complaint with UG standards;
- Recommend equipment and maintenance improvement methods for best practice;
- Ensure staff are following applicable SWP’s;
- Work with OT supervisors to coordinate maintenance activities;
- Work with OT superintendents and planners to meet their requirements for priority equipment repairs;
- Daily reporting to MSM project manager;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Mining equipment maintenance
- Demonstrable experience in Auto information Technology or Computer Science
- Experienced and skilled with technical knowledge; identifying hardware and software solutions, troubleshooting technical issues, diagnosing and repairing faults, resolving network issues, installing and configuring hardware and software, not limited to
- Strong and thorough knowledge and experience of Safety
- Mentoring, knowledge sharing and on job training for national employees
- Strong communication skill with client, customer and local employees
- Experience of the conduct and organize on-the-job training to technicians effectively
- Experience of report using the ERP system
- Excellent health condition for underground work environment
- Trade Certification in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent related field.
- Must be fluent in English language
If you are interested, please send your resume subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via +976 7718 1111 ext 423 for further information.