Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
Sound independent judgement
BS degree in Accounting or Finance
We are looking to employ an HR Coordinator with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. An HR Coordinator is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will have excellent administrative and IT skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
• Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
• Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Assist with performance management procedures.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Assist with payroll and ad hoc HR projects.
• Support other assigned functions.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Native in Mongolian and Advanced in English
• New fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Assist ANSUL manager to conduct audits on fire suppression systems and maintain documentation and records as per the relevant procedure.
Experience& Certification :
If you are interested, please send your updated resume including the job title in the mail subject to: email@example.com or contact via +976 7718 1111 ext 423 for further information.