Non shrink, cementitious grout for use in general civil engineering works
MasterFlow 810 is a ready to use, non-shrink, natural aggregate cementitious grout for use in general civil engineering works. MasterFlow 810 provides extended working life and high early and ultimate strengths.
|FIELDS OF APPLICATION|
MasterFlow 810 is recommended for:
• Stanchion baseplates and columns
• Prefabricated concrete panels and beams
• Bridge bearing plates
• Anchor bolts and bars
• Patch repair works
|FEATURES AND BENEFITS|
High strength - Provides good early and ultimate strengths which ensure quick return to service and long term durability.
• Non shrink - Hardens free of bleeding,settlement and drying shrinkage when placed at flowable consistency
• Flowable consistency - Ensures complete filling of even intricate voids often without the need for pumping and strapping.
• Ample working time - Remains placeable up to 1 hour, even at high ambient temperatures
• Dense, impermeable grout - Provides a good watertight seal.
• Economical - Greater volumes of grout can be mixed and handled with less labour.
• Easy to use - requires no special mixing
• equipment, it can be mixed in a pail using a grout stirrer.
• No added chloride - Does not add to chloride load on structure.
• Provides complete non shrink performance - When tested in accordance with simulated Bedplate Technique.
• Versatile - Can be placed from flowable to trowelable consistency
A 25 kg bag of MasterFlow 810 when mixed to a flowable or trowelable consistency will yield the following volumes:
Add 4.5 litres water Yield: 13.5 litres grout is
Add 3.4 litres water Yield: 12.5 litres grout